Delulu Express - Episode 7 (Announcement of the Century!!)




Roxie: You guys may hate me but what if I told you that I am getting married this June?

Kiki: Anything fit occur.

Roxie: I don't think this is a good way to make such an announcement.

Kiki: But Howwww??? Who is he?? Where did he appear from??

Roxie: Kiki chill first, I have decided to marry, I am tired, I mean we are not getting any younger

Kiki: Okay, we have heard, who is the person?

Roxie: Why do i feel... You people please Dont judge me oh.

Dee: Ha😳 Rosa I don’t understand!

Roxie: He is ready.

Dee: Who Biko? Who nau? Is it Jesus?

Roxie: ...And I don’t want to miss out on this...I have decided to marry and leave this single life behind. Plus my house rent is expiring in June and looking for house as a single girl don tire me

Kiki: Ogbeni talk!! Who is this Nigga? Okayyy, Soooooo🙏Who is this Man?

Dee: Okay?????????

Roxie: Hope you guys are not angry>

Dee: Angry ke, I mean how can I be angry.

Roxie: I wanted to tell you.

Kiki: Not at all

Dee: How much is asoebi💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼What’s the color

Roxie: I was shy that you people would judge me. Being a hyperindependent woman and all.

Dee: But how long have you known this person?

Roxie: Not too long

Kiki: Are you kidding me? Everyone needs somebody, No matter how independent you are.

Roxie: We have not met in person yet, but We would meet in June, Do small court wedding, before waiting for trad and church settlement.

Dee: Rossie! Go straight to the point na, You’re going round and round

Dee: Wawu! Is he out of the country?

Roxie: He's not in Nigeria at the moment.

Kiki: You haven’t met him??? Wait Roxie are you okay? How long have you guys been talking?

Roxie: 2 weeks

Kiki: You are joking

Dee: You say what😂😂😂

Roxie: but I think he is the one... He's so sweet!

Chichi: You guys calm down first

Dee: Rossie

Chichi: If there's something I know person fit marry in six months.

Dee: Two weeks is too soon to say someone is so sweet!

Chichi: Spill.

Roxie: you see why I agreed before bringing it here.

Dee: That’s fine but 2 weeks?

Kiki: Does it look like six months to you.

Roxie: Well by June I can still change my mind. but I don’t think I will. I am so sure

Chichi: This is still April nu. She has till June to do the wedding thing.

Dee: @Roxie guy you barely know this person!

Chichi: You get????

Kiki: We are in the fourth month and the wedding is in two months!!!

Kiki: April has ended already.

Roxie: You know when someone ticks everything.

Chichi: Have you prayed tho?

Kiki: Have you prayed about it?

Chichi: Could be too good or not good at all.

Roxie: Like when he is exactly what you prayed for and more, especially those little things that you can omit sometimes in prayer.

Dee: Ha God🙌🏼

Chichi: Not after using feelings to cover everything oh.

Roxie: He's so intentional.

Dee: What if its initial gragra??

Chichi: How do you know him first.

Roxie: Like Nobody has ever made me feel this way before, other relationships look like child plays

Chichi: My guy don fall in love

Dee: Do you know how he is when is angry or happy?

Kiki: Hmmm

Dee: Do you know if he likes BDSM🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Kiki: Can we see his pictures.

Dee: Did you tick those boxes too?

Kiki: Dee....😂😂

Chichi: Make we for do FBI

Roxie: Na, I have not made him angry yet... still de on my good girl behaviour. @Dee how far na BDSM kwa? No bad bitchery yet na

Chichi: Name nkoor

Dee: What happens when you make him angry, I think you need to know.

Kiki: Is still two weeks, The love go still De shack una

Chichi: Did he just come and say, I want to marry you. Abi after talking for two weeks he said. Let's get married. The initial butterflies may fade.

Chichi: Dee is recording vn🤣 matter yaff serious.

Roxie: I no hold his paper, but he says, he is certain he wants to be with me for the rest of his life, that I make him happy. Emphasis on happy not clown-zoning me like the others

Dee: Omo

Chichi: Guys chill first we are losing focus.

Dee: Awwwwwwnn

Chichi: Does he make you happy?

Kiki: Awwwnn

Roxie: he asked yesterday, I said yes straight up... you know when I put that status that says when little miss, I can do it meets Mr I know you can but let me do it

Chichi: Ehen?? That's when he asked.

Roxie: yeah! guys, I am sorry, but I wanted to know him better before coming to talk about it

Roxie: but now things have gone far, he asked for my brother’s nos, and my brother said he gave him my dad's nos... I knew I couldn’t hide again. I had to tell you guys, It's happening so fast

Chichi: Two weeks tho.

Dee: Ha! Omo!

Roxie: I know right... Now I am scared, is 2 weeks too close?

Chichi: What is the first step he wants to take.

Roxie: Someone that is about to call my Dad.... my brain was just saying when last did you do something spontaneous, I just blurted out yes without thinking.

Chichi: Court in June?

Dee: You don’t have to be scared, my love.

Kiki: Please how old is this guy.

Roxie: 35

Chichi: Cool

Dee: Old enough to know what he wants though

Chichi: Marriage oooo is a Forever something oooo

Kiki: Roxie send his picture.

Dee: Does your instinct feel right?

Roxie: I am sure about this...

Dee: Then no need to be scared baby girl

Roxie: OK this has gone on long enough... I was just practising. Please I am still single to stupor.

Kiki: Ya Madd

Chichi: Ah!!!!

Dee: You’re mad😂😂😂😂😂

Roxie: This group was too cold abeg, had to practise small delulu here before I started writing again but you guys have given me a great episode. Thank you for helping write this episode, You guys are the best though! Responses are fire! but God has heard us though, it's only a matter of time... One wedding will finally leave the Delulu zone! #fromtheGroupChattotheAltar!!

 

6 Comments

  1. Hilarious!!!! Much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already dancing in excitement 😫😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nahh this was good and intense at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw dululu express and I only got it at the end. Hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment